E-Learning Tips for Success
Warsaw Schools has announced the following days as e-learning days: March 17, March 24, April 21, and May 19.
Here are some tips to help you to do your best on e-learning assignments!
1. No wi-fi at home? Borrow a portable hot-spot from your school library.
2. Need tech help? Call the tech helpline at 574-5088 on e-learning Saturdays between 9:00 and 12:00.
3. Need a place to work? The public library has wi-fi and is open Saturdays from 10:00-2:00, and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 8:00 p.m.
4. Want help with your work? Stay after school on Tuesday or Wednesday. Edgewood's library is open until 4:00, with at least one staff member available to help.
5. Spare time during SRT? Get a pass from Mrs. Eberhardt and come work in Edgewood's library during SRT time.
6. Budget your time. Do two assignments on Saturday, two on Sunday, and the other two or three after school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
7. iPad not working? Ask your teacher for a paper copy of the assignment, or use SRT time in the library to get online assignments completed.
8. More questions? Your teachers and librarian are available by email. It's ok to email and ask questions. Just remember to say Thank You!
Image Citation: African mother and daughter looking at laptop. Photography. Britannica ImageQuest, Encyclopædia Britannica, 25 May 2016. quest.eb.com/search/154_2902190/1/154_2902190/cite. Accessed 27 Feb 2018.
Last modified on